Monday, May 4, 2009

It's okay.

It's okay. Everything is going to be fine. Don't worry. Everything is okay.

I'm going to keep feeding this sentence to myself until it becomes true. So far it's working. Later I'll read Wuthering Heights until I cry and drink Coke until I fall asleep with the sweetness still saturating my tongue.

Basically, a lot of things keep hitting me. It seems like it's one thing after another. Like gunshots, pelting my chest. Bam. Bam. Bam. Maybe this is some kind of test for my endurance...well, I'm going to keep fighting. I will not be broken this easily.


Change is also looming on my horizon. I'm not exactly the biggest fan of change, in fact, I hate it. It's just standing there, glowing in the distance and it's not like I can run sprinting towards it, throwing caution to the wind and forgetting all of my cares. Time cannot be quickened by us. So I stand, waiting, watching, preparing myself for what is to come. I say my heartfelt goodbyes and welcome the strangers into my life who I know will spin my life around. It's necessary, but I can't help feeling a little out of control, a little anxious.


Sorry. I do feel better now.


Random conversation of the day-
My sister's friend-Who's a cutie?
My dog-*folds his ears back*
My sister's friend-Who's a little baby craw fish cutie puppy baby?
Me-Um? Hah?
My dog-Grrrrrrrr...
My sister's friend-Why is he growling? Puppy baby, sometimes you're a nice kitten, but sometimes you're a meanie!
Me-Wow.


Random thought of the day-Skyway Avenue by We the Kings is playing on Pandora right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment