Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Slow Motion


Helloooo Internet journal. It's been a while since I've written on here and if I'm going to be honest, I've dearly missed you. But despair not, for Summer is on the verge and then I will have a virtually infinite amount of time to dwindle away on these posts. So, what do you say we start off on the right foot now?


My Math grade is a disaster. Yeah, I'm pretty challenged in Math, seriously, do not doubt it. It's embarrassing, what can I say? Anyways, Summer School or no Summer School, I'm hunting around for some acting classes/camps. I mean, geeze, I'll go insane if I keep all my creativeness boxed up for an entire summer. :] Right now I'm looking at some not so cheap classes downtown at a not so unknown theater. These classes would be extraordinarily ideal and would probably teach me a lot, but hey, it's in God's hands.

Aside from all of the general havoc of school and frivolous friend drama, my life has been pretty wonderful. I've finally gotten on what seems to be a decent track with God and my family. My older sister and I have actually been getting along, like way back when we were little kids. Oh, and I actually voluntarily ate a salad yesterday, not even force fed or anything! It's a great feeling, being healthy inside and out. However, I'd be lying through my teeth if I neglected to mention the two Cokes I still drink daily and the mass amount of sugar I consume. I'm Seventeen, sue me.
P.S.- In the picture, I'm the one on the far right.
Quotes that have been on my mind-
"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."-Martin Luther King Jr.
"Not all who wander are lost."-J.R.R. Tolkien

1 comment: