Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Summer Girls.

Today I had to suffer through state testing. If you don't know what that is, consider yourself outrageously lucky. It sucks. They group you in a room with about twenty other people in alphabetical order. I had a bottle cap thrown at my head. Really, I don't know why that upsets me so much. The guys who threw it were aiming for the kid behind me. Anyways, after sitting in a room with that many people for five hours, things get antsy. Also, my friend, who is a senior, told me that he thought I looked like a freshman. Yes, I'm only a sophomore, but it's almost junior year, shouldn't I look like an almost-adult already? Oh well, maybe this means I'll age slower or something.

Slowly, but surely, I am becoming addicted to two sites-Pandora and Deviantart. Maybe it's because they're both similarly made of awesome? Or perhaps it's because they both enable me to look at free photography and listen to free music, especially picked for my liking? Intrigued yet?

In my Theater class we're rehearsing Othello. I get to be Desdemona, meaning, I get to be strangled. This is quite a change. In the last scene I did from Veronica's Room, I got to be the crazed strangler. I'm not used to playing the innocent damsel in distress.

Summer is so close, it's almost tangible! I can't wait! I think I might just be turning into a Summer Girl. For so long I've been a huge fan of the cold. I practically live for warm soup and scarves, but lately, I've been itching to get to the beach and put on a pair of shorts.


Random conversation of the day-
Mother-Katy, don't touch your face or hair. I don't want you getting the swine flu. Now is not the time to get over your phobia of touching people!

Random thought of the day-
My friend threw a confetti egg at my head today. It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment