Saturday, November 7, 2009

Away.

The computer at my mother's house is broken, so I won't be posting often until it's fixed.

Update on my life:
The free days I once clung to so desperately have all disappeared. Seriously, I'm lucky to finish my homework on time nowadays. Welcome to LIFE, Katy. My time is split between school, Theater, friends, reading, writing, and sleeping.


My phone was also broken since, well, around the time that school started. The replacement came in the mail around two days ago. It was kind of nice, being cut off from the world for a few months. The silence was much appreciated and I'm sure the once again incessant ringing of my phone will take some getting used to.

I've been gone for so long that I don't even know where to begin. Maybe I can manage to squeeze in another entry tomorrow.

Random thought of the day-
Horses frighten me.

Random conversation of the day-
Dad- Katy, your nails are chipped!
Me- Um...yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment